Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Expectations


To a Very Special Friend......

if you choose the right friends you can be so blessed through them... I happen to have very special friends in my life but in particular Im dedicating this to one of the most amazing friends....
thank you so much for listening, encouraging me, making me laugh, loving me, caring for me, putting up with everything, listening to my stories over and over again, and respecting me

Thank you so much for being my friend I LOVE YOU ....your so crazy and i am so blessed to have you as a friend great things await you for that amazing personality and your genuine ways of helping others......
The reason for this photo is for the fact that it shows just a few of our favorite things
---Friendships please cultivate them and nourish them continuously it will be a great return of blessings for you or as my friend says "everyone always needs someone" next time you think about a particular friend thank them for being by your side and accepting you as you are because bottom line is....we always need of someone to listen and care for us.... with that said hugh your friend and cheers to that
xoxo your practical photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment